It's Eat O'Clock

I don't know what I want to talk about. My intermittent reading habits? Or my back-to-playing-video-games antics? Should I be worried about how I can't sleep without browsing the internet for an hour? Perhaps I should be happy that I finally know how to cook a meal for myself when I'm hungry.

Yeah. Let's talk about food. The delicious food. The savory food. The savior food. The sacrificial food.

Nothing else matters. Now before I digress into talking about how detecting Metallica tastes are important, or how Linkin Park is not a garden of connecting routes, because in the end, it doesn't even matter, let me tell you this - the only thing that matters is what you eat.

And when you eat what you eat definitely matters. Also how you eat when you eat what you eat matters. Then there is the matter of where you eat how you eat when you eat what you eat. Please get my point. Please.

Moe, Larry, and Curley. They were happy once, the stooges.

Confession of a ravenous mind: I get very, very cranky if I don't eat enough on time. I'm sure most of us do. But how many of you can claim to add laziness to the recipe and end up having a fried mind instead? The more I get to know people who are so annoyingly happy all the time, the more I get to the same conclusion - foody folks are rarely moody folks. Also - more you eat sugar, less you remain in languor.

Gimme all the sugar!

It is said that the first thing bought by Matt LeBlanc - the star of the acclaimed TV Series F.R.I.E.N.D.S. - was a hot dinner for himself. He went on to earn a million dollars an episode. He knows the importance of food so much, that he has since refused to let anyone touch his food.

Never has, never will.

There was a time when I didn't like eating; I used to rather prefer a meal-in-a-pill to a plate of samosas. How the times have changed! Even the topic of 'what I'll do when I'd visit my hometown' always starts and ends with 'what I'll eat when I'd visit my hometown'. So for me today, if you see logically, to do is to eat. To do or not to do, now that should never be a question.

So now I really know what I want from life. More food. I hope life will agree to that. So far all I've got from it is lemons.

Getting more from life is important.

They say mixing food, cat, and magic is a sure recipe for a popular blog-post. If you think I don't know what I'm talking about, might I remind you that I told you so - at the start of this post - that I don't know what I wanted to talk about.

And what's that title you ask me? It's Eat O'Clock: Time for the last ingredient - a magic trick!

Comments

  1. Haha .. Being a foodie I agree with most of your statements .. "Foody folks are rarely moody folks" :P .. 1 Person Likes This :) .. I am glad you've started to eat more and grown out of the meal-in-a-pill mindset .. I still remember some things like coming to your prabhat road flat for print outs, staying for dinner and finishing all the polya since the mutton was so delicious! Also your statement that "majhi appetite vadhli aahe" and then not finishing your Biryani at Blue Nile :P ... And the most legendary - Laduncha kapat :P ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Those were the best time in the Engineering - late night printouts, dinner, chats about random things! I would accept a challenge to finish the Biryani at Blue Nile anytime, because, you know, my appetite has indeed grown :P 'Laduncha Kapat' was a legendary line by the legendary Ameya Dbdgv. :D I would never forget it!

      Delete
  2. I don't know why I am writing this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The foodie left you a comment, what else do you need. But, I do remember hunting your refrigerator everyday looking for really good dark chocolate.. !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! I always thought that you never ate anything besides chocolate - like a plant that never eats anything besides the sunshine. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment